At Sears, Bennett & Gerdes, LLP, we assist individuals, landlords, investors and associations in the acquisition, disposition, management, leasing and operation of residential subdivisions, condominiums, townhomes, apartments, land and other types of real estate. Our experienced attorneys can also provide guidance in the execution of various types of residential and commercial real estate transactions including the negotiation of contracts; preparing, negotiating and securing financing; conducting title research; workouts and loan purchases; foreclosures; and facilitating closings.
What we do:
Our attorneys are here to assist individuals, businesses and associations with real estate transactions of all types.
- Residential real estate transactions
- Commercial real estate transactions
- Contract negotiation and review
- Deed transfers
- Landlord-tenant disputes and evictions
- Acquisition of all types of real estate (improved and unimproved)
- Development (land and improved properties)
- Builder/Homebuilder representation
- Easements and Restrictive Covenants
- Partnership/corporate formation for asset protection
- Financing of transactions/loan negotiations/workouts
- Leasing (retail, office, industrial)
- Title research/matters
- Public-private partnership agreements
If you need sound and reliable representation in a real estate related matter, please call us at (713) 782-1788 and let our attorneys help you make important decisions.